So that MCCC can maintain an environment beneficial to all who attend our meetings, the club’s Board passed the following rules in October 2019. They become effective for the meeting on February 11, 2020.
New Auction Rules
- Sellers will now be able to set a secret Reserve price in addition or as an alternative to, a Minimum Opening bid.
- With those options now available, sellers may no longer bid on their own lots.
- Auction fees remain at 5 percent, with a new minimum fee of 25 cents per lot submitted and a maximum seller’s auction fee of $4.
If you are unable to attend a meeting, you may submit a mail/email bid to the Auction Chairman who will proxy bid your interests for you.
New Guidelines for Bourse Tables and Coin Sales
- Coin sales are available before the pledge of allegiance and during the break
- To curb noise and distractions, there are no coin sales during the business portion of the meeting
- Members may set up bourse tables at the refreshment break – but not before.
- No disruptive or distracting bourse table activity is allowed during the auction.
MCCC would like to thank our members for their cooperation.