To better serve our members and those interested in the Montgomery County Coin Club, we have redesigned our website with a new content management system that allows us to use a more dramatic design with a crispness in how it works that improves on our current site.
The new front page will always have the announcement of the next meeting near the top of the page and will be followed by the current news. Archives of meeting announcements and news items is available from the “About the MCCC” menu option. Other features include:
- Additional Information about the Montgomery County Coin Club under the “About the MCCC” menu
- Menu bar quick access to the bulletin library and auction archives
- Library listing divided into sections
- Better organized “Digital Library” section
- Full Regional and National Show calendars accessible from the sidebar on every page
- The ability to share what you find on our site on social media
This new site will have an archive of past bulletins with a one-year delay. The bulletin archive will be uploaded within the next few weeks. Current members will continue to receive their current copy via email or the U.S. Postal Service.
Future improvements will include a members only area that will allow members whose dues are paid in full to access all of the bulletins in the archive including the latest editions. Later this year, every design submitted in 1999 for the competition to design the Sacagawea Dollar will be available through the MCCC website. To our knowledge, it is the only complete set of those designs. Because the images are only available on paper, it will take time for them to be scanned and uploaded.
Under consideration is an online store to sell MCCC collectible and other MCCC-related items.
We hope you like the new web experience and feel free to contact our webmaster about the site.